My last post was a thought I’d been dwelling on for a while now, but I can’t help but think it looks like I’ve left RHUL with a sour taste in my mouth. I didn’t, and there were plenty of splendid moments… These were the best bits:
- Donning a Toga and trekking round the local pubs in the cold, making friends for life in the Classical Society.
- Getting the Excellence Scholarship & funding 3 eye-opening trips with it.
- Attending the “Why Defend Education?” Debate and having my first taste of activism.
- Sprinting back to Runnymede after the infamous Mummy Drinking Game.
- Being diagnosed as Dyslexic.
- November 11th 2014 Student Protest.
- Writing my first Archaeology essay in the Principle’s Boardroom @ The Occupation.
- The Occupation.
- Lobbying the College council.